The General Store brings together the best of Bainbridge in one online place, making it easier to shop local for the holidays and beyond. It it is open to all local retailers and product creators with a Bainbridge Island business license and a 98110 or 98061 business address.
In our initial launch stage, we are limiting the number of items from each business to three, so that we can show as much of what Bainbridge has to offer as possible. When choosing which of your products (or gift cards) you would like to be included, our team recommends choosing items that:
- Showcase a type of product that you would like your business to be closely associated with
- You have enough inventory in stock to accommodate a rush of interest in
- Have product photos already included on your existing product page which will also be used in the General Store.
Some thoughts to ponder before filling out the form below:
- There is no charge to submit items for display thanks to the generosity of the Rotary Club of Bainbridge Island.
- The General Store exists to help shoppers find your products and then refer them to a product page on your own website.
- No transactions will take place within the General Store itself, the checkout process will fully occur on your website.
- The initial product selection is focused on spotlighting 200 representative products from a wide variety of vendors on a first come, first served basis.
- In our initial rush to market, speed is of the essence, so please ONLY submit items for which you already have an existing product page on your own website - each submission must have a unique URL to link directly to, and a specific item price on that page.